Comics, a powerful tool for our lessons
As teachers we are the best storytellers our student will have. Sometimes we might have thought that comics would not offer to us something interesting to our lessons as we thought they were created for leisure and not for proper reading.
Join us live on Twitter to discuss about this topic on Tuesday, November 20th, at 20.00h (19.00h UTC). We will hold a Twitter Chat as the main event for 'Creating a comic' NOOC.
Along this Twitter Chat we want to share our opinions and ideas about the following questions amongst others:
- Do you consider comics as a Digital Literacy tools?
- What age do you consider is better for working with comics?
- In your opinion, are comics a tool only for language subjects?
- What apps or tools do you know for creating comics?
- Have you ever tried to use comics with a different use other than reading? Which one was it?
Remember to use #Comic_INTEF hashtag so that your tweets reach the all the participants.
Meet you tomorrow!