Twitter Chat "An AUP, important or essential?" #AUP_INTEF
Without being aware of it we are on the middle of the course about Acceptable Use Policy Form. Along these days some of the participants have started to walk around and they have done two simple tasks in order to focus their attention on the aim and topic of the NOOC.
Today, Tuesday 2nd October we will have our Live Event. It will be the Twitter Chat titled "An AUP, important or essential?" in which everybody is invited to discuss about different topics like:
- Do you think the AUP should be a school document or something from ICT Teacher?
- What kind of consequences do you think are appropriate for the ones who break the rules?
- Is the AUP an important document for the school or do you consider it an essential one?
- Do you work Digital Identity with your students?
- How do you think the School Community (teachers, students, and families) can collaborate in the design of the document?
It will start at 20.00h mainland Spain time (UTC+2) and we will be tweeting for about an hour by using the hashtag of the NOOC #AUP_INTEF. Until that moment you can leave your questions in the different social networks.
Finally, remember that through the hashtag #AUP_INTEF you can connect with other participants of the course and with the facilitator. You may also join the Facebook group of the NOOC and follow the course through the Pinterest Board.